My post today has very little to do with movies of the Cinema, as I’ve been tagged by Vertigo over at And Your Little Blog, Too… here is how it works…
I state the rules first:
1) I list eight bits of my biographical makeup.
2) I tag eight others, and list/link to them at the end of this post.
3) If you’re tagged by me and the spirit moves you, you write eight random facts about yourself on your blog.
3) Finally, you contact eight more people to tag,and list/link to them at the end of your post.
4) And it goes on and on and on and on, well you get the idea
So Here it is;
1. As a young boy I always dreamed of being a DJ, I would get all my 8 tracks together and then record my “Live” show on a cassette player, then play back for family members to “enjoy”. I even had commercials!
2. My secret dream growing up was to be Samantha Stevens’ cousin Sabrina on Bewitched.
3. My very first job was at the age of 11 when I got my first bike. I was a paperboy. The only reason I did it was because there was this really hot guy, who was 13 that I had a big crush on, and I could go to his house every day! When he moved away I dropped my paper-route.
4. I was a lifeguard for one entire summer at our neighborhood pool. I never once had to jump in and save anyone’s life but I had a hell of a tan that summer.
5. My Junior year in High school I was cast in the spring production of “Alice in Wonderland”. I was the White Rabbit.
6. I had my first real kiss when I was 13, behind our garage. When he stuck his tongue in my mouth I almost got sick. I had no idea what french kissing was, and after that I really didn’t want any part of it. Fortunately things have changed.
7. In my 47 years I have lived at 28 different locations, all within a 100 mile radius.
8. In 1991 I had 5 major operations within a 9 month period.
Now for the TAGS!